We strive to have ministries whose central purpose is to deepen our understanding of Christ, to work in our hearts to convict us of sin and grow in the love of Christ, and to equip us to live in a manner that is worthy of His name.
2nd and 4th Sundays at 5pm
We meet at a church member's home after Sunday Worship Service to share a meal and spend time in fellowship and discussion to grow in love for the Lord and for one another, as well as practically apply biblical truths in our lives. The meeting times are spent sharing lives, praying for one another, and either reviewing recent sermons or reading/discussing Christian books that are applicable to the church body.
Men's Spiritual Workout
Saturdays at 7:30am (Weekly)
The Men's Spiritual Workout is our men’s fellowship meeting. The Men's Workout runs on a quarterly basis and consists of weekly meetings, currently on Saturday mornings. Join us for an invigorating time of training in the Word and masculine leadership. You can find summaries of our meetings here.
Sundays at 1:30pm
Our children’s ministry aims to, in cooperation with the parents, introduce the next generation to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, in hope that God will do mighty things through them for His glory.
Generations of Grace is a biblically based, unified curriculum for children ages three to twelve designed to be used in multiple settings for the purpose of edifying teachers, evangelizing children and encouraging families. Generations of Grace is designed to magnify God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture. Children as young as age 1 are encouraged to join.
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Various Locations
We rejoice in our salvation and recognize that God has given us believers our spiritual family (EBCSV) as a means by which God builds up and preserves us (His people). In Hebrews it says that we are to “encourage one another day after day…so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin” and see this ministry as a practical way to do that.
For the full announcement, you can listen here.
We meet every Tuesday and Thursday in the homes of some of our church family for about 30 minutes to worship, pray, dig into Scripture and share our lives together.
1st and 3rd Saturdays at 7pm
Our time together at a church member’s home involves praying through various topics, including:
- General thanks, praise, and worship to God
- People in authority (e.g, our government & church leaders)
- People who are sick & suffering
- The gospel, evangelism, and those who work for the gospel
- Personal prayer requests
Various times and locations
Our church seeks to provide structured courses which encourage a focused study on a topic or several topics addressed in the Bible. The courses offered at any given time may vary based on the availability of instructors and the number of interested students.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF THE FAITH | Study what the Bible says about itself, the attributes of God, the person and work of Jesus Christ, the person and the ministry of the Holy Spirit, the church, and various aspects of the Christian life.
EVANGELISM TRAINING | Learn and memorize a structured presentation of the Gospel and practice sharing it on a weekly basis as part of a group.
- MEMBERSHIP CLASS | This is a prerequisite to becoming a member of Evangel Bible Church of Silicon Valley. In this class, you will have the opportunity to learn and ask questions about our church’s doctrinal positions and to learn how we specifically carry out the Biblical model of the local church.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.